tisdag 18 maj 2010

All those in favor say I


This weekend me and Maria have been away at our church communions congress as representatives from our parish. It has been an intens couple of days, lots and lots of concentrated listening and trying to understand everyhing in this new enviroment, but also it has been lots of fun. We counted according to the rules that we could have sent a total of 15(!) delegates to the congress this year and still it was only us. In practice we could of had 15 votes opposed to the two we represented. If you ask me that's just madness! Two years from now when the next congress is held we will definitely try to get more people involved. It acctually is quite fun and really interesting.

(My voting paper with my name, where I'm from and my parish name. How cool is that!?) 

When I came home after three days, totally exhausted, I found that my wondeful husband had cleaned the entire house. Clearly I already think that he is the greatest husband no matter what, but this makes him if possible even greater. Thank you honey!

Inga kommentarer: