fredag 5 februari 2010

A DayBrightening Word


Bredvid min säng står en liten typ av kalender som jag fått av min farmor. Varje dag står det en liten uppmuntrande text eller ett bibelord att ta med sig under dagen. Det är sällan jag kommer ihåg att vända blad men imorse gjorde jag det. Här är texten som jag vill dela med mig av till er idag:

"What a day this is! You have never gone this way before. Today may be the start of an anticipated vacation, the day of a planned event, or a normal day spent around the house or at the office. What you have planned for today is not what makes it meaningful. What makes it meanigful is that God is in it."
February 5

Short translation:
On my nightstand I hava a DayBrightener Calender my Grandma once gave me. It's not very often I remember to turn it over in the morning and read what's for today. But this morning this is what it said and I just wanted to share it with you.

Inga kommentarer: